Tuesday 5 November 2013

Live to Give

I could say I was pissed with what happened to me last time. I could say that I saw it coming, that I made myself a victim of my own doubts once again. But, why should I be so worried, when there is so much love in this world? It's all right, I'm happy.

There come days when I wake up and I feel like being the best person in the world. I walk to school and say hello and give a good morning to everyone. I smile at them as they walk by and nod to them smiling back. I see a friend and compliment on how good she looks today then I see someone struggling to open a door and rush to open it for him. I feel pleasure in giving and not receiving.

The happiness I feel on these days flows through me like rain on a cosy sunrise. And all I can do is share it with others, in whatever way I can.

Live to give. That is my new motto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment